What is a recent development in the wealth management industry and how might it affect Barclays Wealth?
Question by Amer A: What is a recent development in the wealth management industry and how might it affect Barclays Wealth?
Describe a recent development in the wealth management industry. What implications might this development have for Barclays Wealth?
Answer by David
I think obviously with the economy being the way it is and rates being low–investments are not making the returns they historically have seen. The implications would be positive for wealth management firms as they will make more consulting revenue in down economies and more commission revenue in up economies.
Give your answer to this question below!
Incoming search terms:
- wealth management developments
- how much can someone make working in the investment banking industry?
- what is the difference between wealth management and fund management?
- How to get into Private wealth management?
- Q&A: Difference between technology needs for Wealth Management vs Investment Banking?
- Hi what does Project Management of Private Wealth Management Dept in Investment Banking do?